Ceramic Coating Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ)
What is Ceramic Coating?
Ceramic Coating is the most advanced and durable thermal barrier on the market. Available in a variety of colours, ceramic coatings give your project a personalized touch that will make your project superior in both appearance and performance vs. the competition. From the corrosion and debris protection to reductions in the radiant heat of up to 50% in some cases, in more practical terms it will be up to 30-35 %, the ceramic coating will improve your engine’s horsepower and torque while extending component life by reducing temperature fatigue in critical components.
What are the benefits of Ceramic Coating?
This list provides a simple outline that explains how the ceramic coating process can help your parts perform better and last longer all while maintaining a showroom finish.
- Improves thermal efficiency of the engine system
- Reduces radiated heat levels on all exhaust components, especially effective on tubular performance headers and exhaust manifolds
- Maintains uniform temperature throughout the exhaust system
- “Trapped” heat improves exhaust gas velocity, effectively “scavenging” each cylinder and increasing horsepower and torque
- Keeps the engine compartment cooler
- Extends header life
- Lower temperatures extend the life of neighbouring components
- Improves thermal oxidation protection at higher temperatures
- Reduces parasitic drag losses
- Provides a custom appearance with flat, satin, finishes
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Ceramic coating provides protection against rust and corrosion
- Available in a variety of colours and finishes to fit any project
- Mil-Spec rated material and approved QPL colours
- Ceramic coating for firearm application
What can I use the ceramic coating on?
- Exhaust Pipes
- Intake Manifold
- Exhaust Manifold
- Engine Blocks
- Exterior flues.
- Note. this product is not food rated and should not be used on hot plates or where it comes in contact with foodstuffs.
- Ceramic clear coats can be applied to.
- All of the above (subject to the temperature rating.
Motorcycle frame finished in one of our special powder coat finishes.One of the many special effect powder coats we keep in stock.Looking to stand out from the crowd then give us a call.
"A very big 'Thank you' to whoever (Trevor?) ceramic coated the manifold for my 1985 Citroen 2CV Special rebuild which I'm aiming to be Concours! What a superb job, exactly the finish I was hoping for. I've already posted a photo of it on a specialist 2CV website on...
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value These guys did a great job on my BMX frame, forks and hamdlebars. The parts were really badly corroded but the finish afterwards was better than I expected. Would recommend.
Hello Trevor, We hope everything is well, especially considering the given circumstances. On behalf of everyone at EUFS, I would like to express our sincere gratitude for your generous donation to our team for the 2019-2020 Formula Student competition. We really...
Please get in touch
Our Opening Times:
Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday: 9.30am – 12.00pm
Closed Bank Holiday weekends
Tel: 01621 841100
Fax: 01621 842233
Unit 2a, Benbridge Industrial Estate,
Heybridge, Maldon, Essex,